These conditions have the goal of regulating the use of this website, www.agejasbodega.com, that Bodegas y Viñedos Agejas SLU provides to the public.
The access and/or use of this website implies on the part of the User the acceptance of the following terms. These terms will apply regardless of the Terms and Conditions that shall apply in its case when contracting other products or services available through this website.
Use of the website
The user is responsable for his/her use of the website. This responsability extends to the registration that is necessary in order to access certain services or features. The user shall be responsable for providing truthful and accurate information in such registration process. As part of said registration process, the user might be provided with a password, and the user will be responsable for its safekeeping and diligent and confidential use.
Contents. Property and industrial property
Bodega y Viñedos Agejas is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property corresponding to this website, as well as its elements (non-comprehensively: images, photographs, sound, video, software or texts; brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, combination of used materials, computer programs necessary for its functioning, etc.), or it has a proper license for its use in this site.
All rights reserved. Pursuant to the articles 8 and 32.1, paragraph 2, of the Intellectual Property Act, it is expressly forbidden to reproduce, distribute or publicly broadcast this website or parts of its contents with commercial purposes, in any medium or through any technical means, without the written consent of Bodega y Viñedos Agejas.
The user acknowledges that he/she accesses the website through his/her entire and sole responsability. Bodegas y Viñedos Agejas disclaims any responsabillity regarding to (but not solely to):
- This website’s availability, its contents or services or its interoperability.
- The adequacy of the website to the user’s purposes.
- The user’s potential violation of current law, as well as of the intellectual or industrial property rights that belong to third parties.
- The existence of malware or any other harmful elements that may cause damage to the user’s computer systems or to those of third parties. In any case, it’s the user’s responsability to have adequate tools to detect and clean such elements.
- Fraudulent access by unauthorized third parties to the content or services of this website, or the capture, tampering, modification or erasure of communications on the part of those third parties.
- The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and utility of the contents and services offered by the website in regards to the user’s use of them. Bodegas y Viñedos Agejas will make all reasonable efforts to provide accurate and timely information.
- Damages to computer systems caused in the process of accesing this website and damages caused to users, when they are caused by failures or service interruptions in the telecomm networks.
- Damages caused by fortuitous events or force majeure.
Modifications and duration of this legal agreement
Bodega y Viñedos Agejas reserves the right to modify this website without prior warning, changing, deleting or adding both the contents and services that are offered in it and the form in which they are presented in this website.
These terms and conditions will be in force from the moment they are published until they are replaced by others that shall be accordingly published.
In the case that this website contains links to other websites on the Internet, Bodega y Viñedos Agejas disclaims all responsability for their contents, nor will guarantee their availability, quality, adequacy, accuracy, veracity or legality. Likewise, the inclusion of these links does not imply any kind of association, merger or participation with the owners of those websites.
Right of admission
Bodega y Viñedos Agejas reserves the right to deny access to this website and its services without prior warning, to those users that violate this legal agreement.
Bodega y Viñedos Agejas will prosecute the violation of this legal agreement as well as any improper use of this website, exercising all civil and penal actions it is entitled to under the law.
Applicable laws and jurisdiction
The relationship between the user and Bodega y Viñedos Agejas shall be governed by spanish law. All disputes related to this legal agreement will be solved in spanish courts.
This website is directed to users above 18 years old. Underage users are not authorized to use our services and therefore must not send us their personal information. In case of such an event, Bodega y Viñedos Agejas disclaims all responsability for the consequences of non-compliance with the warning established in this agreement.